AMECO is a company in full growth, we are continuously looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to join our team.
What can AMECO offer you?
- A high-impact environment that is open to your creative and innovative ideas
- The chance to work with a team of young and seasoned professionals in an international setting
- Opportunities for business travel, as AMECO’s equipment is supplied to every corner of the world
You will find an overview of our current vacancies.
Please do not hesitate to send us your CV/résumé if you feel there is no role that matches your profile, however you would add value to our organization.
North America Sales Manager
In order to better serve our North America Customer base and promote our brand for new projects in the USA, your role would be to:
- Analyse and study the commercial opportunities and market developments in North America
- Analyse Customer needs and respond / follow-up on incoming Customer requests (RFQ and RFI)
- Develop existing Customer relationship and prospects portfolio
- Keep up with economic environmental impacts (countries, industries, partners, competitors)
- Develop a detailed knowledge of AMECO machines in connection with our Design Office
- Be the main interface and point-of-contact between North America Customers, AMECO Headquarters, and the CEO of AMECO Group
- Masters degree in engineering
- 8 to 10 years of experience in a larger structure, requiring autonomy and commercial skills
- Excellent organizational and international project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and close interaction with Customers
- Pro-active and enthusiastic approach
- Fluent English level C1
Applicant will complete one year of “onboarding” at AMECO European Offices in France or Germany before departing for the USA.
A healthy relocation and remuneration package will include full healthcare benefits and relocation expenses including transfer, schools, and car.
For more information and to send your CV/résumé and cover letter, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org